According to our straw poll your average #BoardGameHour participant is ...
- 77% male (with all other responses as female / woman & no transgender )
- has an average age of 35 (but the most frequent age was 31, youngest 23 oldest 55)
- 81% white / Caucasian (with the other 19% a including Native Ameican, Mixed, Mexican, Latina, Hispanic, Indian,)
- 52% Atheist, or no religion, 27% Christian (with the rest spread betwwen, Later day Saint, Quaker, Buddhist, Humanist, Pagan, Hindu)
- 72% Hetro or straight (with Bi, queer, lesbian, hetro, gay & pansexual for the other 28%)
- 19% have declared they have a disability, from ADHD, Hearing Anxiety, depression and agoraphobia being some of the disabilities named (some only replied Yes, someone said they were super human too)
Maybe we will do this again next year and see if we have a more diverse community.
Today we talk about Disabilities in the board gaming world.. Check out the topic here: Click ME