Love is in the air, which for folks like us means 2 player games, am I right? So here are my top 5 recommendations for games to play on Valentines day. All of these game have two things in common, they are all two player game and none of them contain direct conflict (you don't want to be sleeping on the couch today)
1. Love Letter - Why: The theme is perfect, its simple & quick but there's interesting psychology involved.
2. Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small - Why: Its cute but with lots of strategy
3. Carcassonne - Why: a relaxing game with light strategy
4. Mice and Mystics - Why: you are working together and are mice!
5. Lost Cities - Why: It's quick (15 minutes), its light, simple but full of tension
What ever you are doing today, be it spending time with your one true love, looking for love or not giving a monkeys about Valentine's day (which make me wonder why you have read this far if that's really the case) enjoy it and remember, if life is a game, it's a co-op!